THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Tag Your It!!!

My good friend Clance at The Church Of The Great Oval tagged me. My tagging cherry is popped. I guess next step is to tag a few people myself. So here we go, Celebrity Rant, Ruby Bites, 24-48 Suck, Chris at Lucky Dawg News, and The Finish Line. Click here people.......... http://www.wordsmith.org/anagram/index.html
A DREG WIT
A RED TWIG
A TRED WIG
A DEW GRIT
A DEW GIRT
A DEW TRIG
A DIG WERT
A DR WE GIT
EGAD WRIT
There were a butt load more, but I didn't have the patience to put them all down here. Good Luck all. YOU ARE IT!!!!!!

4 comments:

Cassandra said...

I posted mine in Clance's comments. That's what she gets for tagging me in the 1st place!

No peeps win today!! You can tell Kenseth's Dad must have said that to him as a kid or something! "I don't want to hear another peep outta you!!"

Clance' McClannahan said...

I am so glad you posted about Paul Dana over Bristol.
It has lacked importance in the racing world this evening. I think his life was is WAY more important than anything that happened at Bristol.

Clance' McClannahan said...

Your anagrams are fun. I ran Baby Busch's name and guess what it came up with?

Anonymous said...

Hey Dawg,

Brainster's best anagram was "bra insert". You oughtta see the pic he put up with it.

http://brainster.blogspot.com/