THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Fizzucking Snow???









I just had come home, turned on the t.v. and then heard the news. Thirty-two laps in (or so) SNOW DELAY! I thought naw, no way. So I got on NASCAR.com and was reassured that it had indeed snowed and the officials were "plowing" and drying the track. So after all that and a lot of laughter, it came to me. After watching races since 1973, I had NEVER seen a SNOW delay. A FIZZUCKING SNOW delay? After many long minutes of blah blah blah blah blah blah blah BLAH, the race finally got under way. Many cautions and some really good driving left Shrubs a winner. Not to say I have changed my opinion of the arrogant little fuck, but he drove one hell of a good race. Props to that whole team. I was sitting at the edge of my seat screaming at Harvick to stick that "chrome bumper" to him and introduce him to Mr. Safe-barrier. Old Happy just didn't have the car to catch the other big eared dummy. Get well to Biff's mechanic Jim Byrne, hurt while fixing a shock. His bruised ribs should heal as with Steven Wallace's ego after his tangle with Reed Sorenson.

Must say one thing about Jamie Mac. During the rain delay he was asked about running the Busch Series as well as Cup. His response was in not so many words....I think it isn't right to take away from the series regulars. Meaning not only points, sponsorship dollars, but the actual championship itself. Big funded teams take away from the smaller teams trying to make the race. Back to reality, point is six of the top ten finishers today were Cup regulars. Not to mention the so are the first five in championship points. I couldn"t agree with him more!! Tomarrow should be even more exciting. I wonder if they will race snow mobiles if it snows again.

3 comments:

Clance' McClannahan said...

Harvick was a kick. I also loved Kenseth's " I better not hear a PEEP."
Snowball attack!!
By the way I tagged you. The links are on my blog. Your IT.

Anonymous said...

Don't you just hate all of this "global warming" going on tiredawg?

LOL

Cheyenne said...

A huge pat on the back for Jamie McMurray. I have been bitching about that for a long time, and not just this year either. It's not fair to the little guy who wants to get started. So these cup guys come in and make easy money. Something needs to be done.