THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Guess Who Is On The Pole?





Sitting on the pole for Sundays race is..... Jimmie Johnson. Something about saying that when he or the Rainblow Warrior gets a pole, he he he he! Lets see if Sir Chadwick can duplicate last weeks results. Oh yeah, that's right last week was Karma. Hopefully she will be a bizzitch this week too. Paybacks are hell on a short track. I wonder who will punt who this week? All this and more, Sunday at Martinsville.

I was really surprised with all the voting. Monday night I will post the "end" results and let the bashing begin. Come on people, gotta make it worth it! As well as funny. It is almost the end of voting. Voting ends Saturday night. Bet you can't guess which one of them is the 48?

3 comments:

Cheyenne said...

Pee~Yew. Just who we needed to sit on the pole and throw more crap into our face. Falls in shit one week and comes out smelling like a rose the next. Damn!

Cassandra said...

Damn, you had to remind me. I almost forgot about JJ!!!

Ya, the double credits on Blog Mad only happen every so often. I try to send out notices when it happens. I usually multi-task and surf at the same time. I let it count down and catch up with your blog and then go back and click and come back and finish my comment, etc.
From what I've heard about other sites however, this one gives you more points than the others and sometimes you get random bonuses while surfing. I know, I'm not in the lead anymore. I've been slacking. I can't run trackpass and Blog Mad at the same time because some idiots have their blogs loaded with music videos and crap. Oh, while I'm here... I'll go ahead and give you a 10 on that VARB scale!!!!

"Jet" said...

There is a resemblence between that Teletubby and Jimmie!

Thanks for the good laugh!

XXOO,
JTL