THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 31, 2006

Polls Are Almost Closed





Well it's almost time to close the polls and come up with the wieners. I tell ya you guys have narrowed it down to ironically three people in one category and overwhelmingly one sided in another, and well the last one is a toss up. I will say this much cause I have the lug nutz to say this. ALL the drivers at HMS are talented and believe it or not somewhat(ouch this hurts) respected. This is all done for fun. Some people get their panties in such a wad over nothing. Point I am making if you gonna stick up for ya driver or drivers, have the LUGNUTZ to at least show ya face. Oh SHIZZIT, it just came to me. Must be a true HMS fan, came to a battle of wits with his helmet on. Click here to see Jeffy starring as I am Ultra man.

Another note, testing the car of tomorrow is coming along very quickly. Chances are (95%) of the wing staying on the car. The more I learn about this new car the more I like it. More cost efficient, less need for so many different cars for so many different tracks. More to come about this as soon as I find out more. Keep the votes coming and Monday night I will reveal the wieners!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Cassandra said...

Gee, I wonder who the weiners will be???

Cheyenne said...

Hey...maybe we can give the winner a wienerschnitzel! Da?

Anonymous said...

You did better than I expected Dawg. I swore you were gonna get a lot of hate mail for the poll. I already do a pretty good job of pissing people off and I could only imagine If I put that poll on my blog it would be full of "who the hell do you think you are" comments amongst other words that I can't say.