THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

OHHH!!! The Pressure!!!









A few posts ago I "stated" my OPINION about Junior and his bonehead driving mistakes of the season, although I offer NO APOLOGYS here is the "devil's" advocate.
It must be a mother fucker to be in Junior's shoes. Think about this, he is the son of Dale Earnhardt (GREATEST DRIVER IMO). To have to walk in the path of Sr. must be a bitch. I have often called this the "Kyle Petty Syndrome". Hang in there and I will explain. How do you compare to the awesome success of thier fathers??? You can't. How can you equal or top what their fathers have accomplished??? You can't. So how could Kyle or Junior EVER live up to their father's accomplishments??? THEY CAN'T!!!

I have been thinkin about everything I have read in other sites. Some slammin Junebug, some praising him and making excuses for his fuck ups, and then some telling the real truth using stats and performances. Do I think Junior is as good or better than his father, NO. Do I think he is as good for the sport as his father, HELL yes!!! He has bridged the gap between us old school fans and the newbies that just like him for his name or ass in a firesuit. I hope that June finds his OWN way, without the comparisons to Sr. and his legacy. He truly deserves that.

Speaking of his legacy, how do you think Junior feels about TEI and Ganassi merging??? I bet Sr. is rolling in his grave!!! Not that I think Junior deserved 51%, but I think June deserved at least a fifth of that company. That company deserved to stay FAMILY (You Dumb Beyoutch)!!! Something that should have been left to ALL the Earnhardt children and offsprings!!! If you think I am wrong, go talk to Kyle Petty and his "boot" from the family business. While Theresa was worried bout making mo money off her late husband, she should have thought about what DALE SR. wanted and not what the greedy bitch inside her wanted.

Point of all this is...Junior has a huge pair of shoes to fill as well as the huge hole in his heart. Yes I slammed him and busted his balls. I will admit that. I am a fan of his father's not totally him. I still gotta call a spade a spade. Just like when Sr. wrecked Terry at Bristol. I love the man, then he fucked up and I called it. So you can bet your bottom dollar I will to his son. I hope that the public can give June a chance to be his own man without comparing him to his DNA. Forget the pressure to win at HMS, being an Earnhardt is pressure enough. Roll on June, Roll on. in case you don't get that, listen to Kid Rock's "Roll On", makes a lot of sense in this case.

1 comment:

Cheyenne said...

In answer to your comment on my blog...nope, not a wind tunnel. That is usng the wind whereas we will be harnessing the wind.

Everyone has the right to their opinions. If we all had the same opinions this would be a mighty dreary world.