THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Holy Shit I Finally Posted








Man I know it has been a long time posting, but there has been several reasons I haven't. One I have been busy with work and also have had a few health issues leaving me with little to no desire to post. Most of all I have been bored shitless with NASCAR and it's boring fucking races of late.

Take for example Fox and their most fucked up coverage of the race. Programming starts at 1 for instance, the fucking race starts at 2:30 or so. WTF??? That is such bullshit and to think NASCAR is worried if the Super Bowl lands on the same day as the Daytona 500. SOLUTION DUMB ASSES... start the race at 1 and then by 6 it's done, jeez Louise and I am a tire changer!!!

Fox could also take that stupid critter named Digger and relocate him somewhere FAR FAR FAR in the outer woods and leave the wild life alone. Doesn't anyone remember the bird and deer at Pocono???

The racing has gotten to be so much more hype than good. Don't get me wrong to see Mark Martin and Jeff Gordon win again did my heart good, but the racing sure sucks anymore and a win is more luck than skill I think. I like this new car, but the drivers need to learn how to drive it better IMO. As once was said by "somebody": "This car is like driving the bigger cars of the 70's and 80's". Well no shit Sherlock, the drivers have to DRIVE the car and not let "engineers" dictate how the car will drive.

I hope this weekends Tally race is more exciting than the rest of the races have been so far this year. Usually there is ALWAYS something happening on that track. Then again Bristol is that way too, but YAWN this year!!!

Props to Justin Lofton on his Arca win yesterday. That series is still fun to watch, I was hoping Alli Owens could get her a top 5, but she still kicked ass and got a solid top ten finish. It was also fun to listen to Schrader call the race watching his number 52 Saturn Chevy almost get a win. Bill did a great job driving, but had no car to beat Loftons.

Last but not least, my take on the Mears/Junior thing. Some would call the retaliation immature if another driver would have done it (Last year with Shrubs and Edwards comes to my mind), since it was "Junior" it was "cool" to see him give shit back to Sluggo. I personally have nothing against Casey Mears, but I definately think he isn't worth a Cup ride. He can't drive the cars worth a shit (hey his record says it all) and the lone win he got while with Hendrick was a fluke of gas milage. Easy enough to say the swap of Jack Daniels and Cheerios I think was total bullshit. Besides the obvious, can you really picture Casey selling shitloads of Jack??? Hell I can't even see him selling fucking bottled water, let alone a brand of whiskey. Bowyer on the other hand looks like a Jack drinker, much like Junior looked like Budweiser (unlike Mr. Metro Kasey Kahne). I think Clint got fucked!!! So be it... "itiswhatitis"!!!

No comments: